Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lamp Addict

Hello, my name is Kelly and I am an addict.  This addiction has manifested itself in the form of home accessories, in particular lamps.
Since I introduced you to Rhoda a couple of posts ago
I thought I'd share her very pink apartment from
Mary Tyler Moore Show particularly because of the
awesome basket manequin floor lamp she had!
photo courtesy of sitcomsonline.com
I don’t know when my obsession with lamps started but it definitely seems to be growing to epic proportions lately.  It seems to have come to a head on my recent Charleston trip.  I had no idea this addiction had grown so out of control until I looked back at my photos from my Charleston adventure and just happened to notice a theme….
from Chic Antiques - Mt Pleasant SC

from Celadon - Charleston SC

another from Celadon - this time a pair
It’s a funny thing too because I have always had an affinity for accessories (shoes, handbags, jewelry, etc) – when nothing else fits or looks good a beautiful pump always feels good.  Apparently this general accessory trend has now bled over into my home…does that mean my home is having a fat day? 

Island Classic Interiors - Calabash NC

Zimmans - Lynn MA

Chic Antiques - Mt Pleasant SC
Either way, it’s clear from all of the pretty lamps I’m seeing these days that I am not the only one who is hooked on a beautiful lighting.

And one last fun
find from Miss Minnie's
in Calabash NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, thank you so much for commenting.