Sunday, September 9, 2012

2012 Summer Project...Sneak Peak


Sometimes when I am in the middle of a HUGE project I wonder what I was thinking when I decided it was a good idea to take such project on.  

My peanut butter colored 1929 bungalow....before
This is the case at this time when I am in the middle of the project I decided to take on for this summer.  I am well over 2/3 done but with much of the detail work left to do it feels like it will never be completely done.

Here’s a sneak peak at my project midway in…

Paint glides right on the asbestos shingles

Scraping done, painting begun
 I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the dormers to get them painted (climbing on the roof didn't really work out so well for me).

What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, thank you so much for commenting.